
Yes, that cute old man is my husband. And yes, we did win the ward costume contest for best couple. And yes, that is a big deal for us. We'd like to thank all the little people who got us here. we couldn't have done it without your hiking boots, tweed jacket, backpack, scout shirt-you get the picture. Thanks friends, it was fun. We really did have a great time. And if you haven't seen Disney/Pixar Up yet, you should watch it. It's so cute!

16 comments:
K, that is the cutest idea I've ever seen! I LOVE it! You both look awesome! Major creativity points!
Definitely my favorite costumes of the night! Such worthy winners...
PS- I can't get over how old Hutch looks! At least he'll age well. :)
LOVE IT!! You guys are so creative. I still need to see the movie- we kind of wait until they come out on video now. :)
What great costumes! Good job, you two! As always, you make such a cute couple.
Darling! Is it bad that we STILL don't know what we are going to be for Halloween?
We miss the Hutchisons!
This is GREAT! You guys are awesome. Thanks for the recommendation. We were wondering if UP would be worth buying.
What a cute idea! That's awesome!
lol! That is awsome. How creative you two are. I am simply amazed and a bit envious at how good you both look :)
lol.. okay so your both so dang cute, I had to call Erik in to see. He gets this curious look on his face and LOL he says "what is that?" LOL.. oh I'm still laughing... okay I'm getting a hold on it. I of coarse start laughing and he gets this big smile on his face and asks "is that Hutch?" You better believe it is!! What a crack up wish you guys could've seen his reaction. Great Job!!!
Love it, that is hilariously awesome. Very creative. I am glad you guys actually one for all that effort.
I loved that movie and such a cute idea. Good job guys!!
Wow you guys are the best. I love your costumes. FUN!
I loved your costumes and I know everyone else did too. You had a great Halloween!
I haven't even seen the movie yet, and I still love your costumes. You and Andrew are so fun!
we are totally excited to see you guys! i heard you're running the half. totally fun! it will be a party!
We LOVED your costume and we're excited to find your blog! Lydia keeps asking where her "new" balloon is-the one you gave her that night. She loves you guys! Thanks for watching the kids the other day-Lydia loved having you (I'm sure Will did too but he's being really quiet about it). You guys are wonderful!
Post a Comment