Wednesday, May 27, 2009

4 Years!


At our wedding luncheon.

4 years ago today we were gettin' hitched! Best decision I ever made. I am so grateful to be married to Andrew. I love his many sides. He's funny, handsome, goofy, serious (when he needs to be), smart (so smart. He did amazing on his test today and I am so proud of him). Life with him has been more fun than I ever imagined. It is a wonderful blessing to have been married in the temple to the most amazing man for time and all eternity. I love you babe!

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Yay! I'm so glad there's a Team Hutchison. Keep up the good work!

Kim & Clay said...

congratulations! miss you!

Aly said...

Happy Anniversary. YOu look so beautiful! Congrats to you both.

Chelsey said...

Congrats! Our 4 year anniversary is later this summer. I can't believe it has already been four years. It has gone by so fast!

Andrea Hatch said...

Happy Anniversary! You guy are such beautiful couple.

The Standrings said...

happy anniversary! and i LOVE your dress (i think i have the same one!)

Katie Irion said...

Oh man, I'm so glad you two found each other. Love you both!

Ashlee & Christian said...

Congratulations! You wedding pictures are gorgeous. I forgot to ask you today at work if you guys are going back home to visit sometime this summer?

Simper Family said...

How super cute are you two!!! I love the pic's so elegant. Just think a small tiny fraction of your lives together is behind you with so many more ahead. Filled with adventure and more growth :) Wahoo!!! We love ya both, mostly you Katie, but both of you in the end ;)

Jedda said...

It was such a treat to see you guys in DC. Thanks for making the effort to see us nutty newtons! We really look up to you and it hardly seems like four years ago! Congratulations!!!

Elissa said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you guys are doing well. I heard you are coming to Utah in August. I would love to get together if you have some free time.

Natalie said...

Congrats! You guys are such a cute couple.:)