Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Hutchisons

Andrew just finished finals and had a week long break. His whole fam (minus our brother-in-law, Ricky) came out for a fun-filled visit. They were all good sports to be packed into our 2 bedroom townhome. We had a blast with them. I was even able to get a few days off of work to be with everyone!! We went to Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Carytowne, and Busch Gardens. It sure was a party and we are so glad that everyone could be here. It's been sad to see them all leave. The party is getting smaller everyday. Andrew's brother, Stewart, was the last to leave. So we got to party even more with him. We went to Baltimore to see the National Aquarium and the Orioles schlack the Yankees. I had no idea Baltimore was such a pretty place, right along the harbor. It was definitely a good time. We miss you Hutchisons! Thanks for coming out for a fabulous visit!
Monticello


Our houseBaltimore

The Buzz Brothers

The Adventures of Shark Boy and Dolphin Head


Camden Yards



(A-rod up to bat. People were calling him A-roid. I was getting a kick out of that!)

5 comments:

Amy D said...

Katie, you're about the cutest girl around! I hope Andrew realizes every day just how lucky he is.

The Standrings said...

i'm thinking you should come out to balitmore this weekend. we're coming out there to visit my bro and his fam (he's graduating from dental school)! give me a call, if you're bored this weekend!

Jeff and Heidi said...

How fun! I love that there is so much to see and do there!

Andrea Hatch said...

You guys must have had so much fun! I love shark boy and dolphin head, you are hilarious.

Katie Irion said...

Hey Katie, love the pics. Could you actually do me a favor? Remember how I was an idiot and along with forgetting my cell phone I forgot my camera? COuld you send me any pictures you have from anything we did? That would be awesome! Thanks for the fantastic time. Already have next trip planned in my head. Plantation here we come!