Monday, March 02, 2009

Snowed In!


That's right folks. It doesn't take too much to close everything down here. No school and no work today!! This is the most snow I've seen here. None of our roads have been plowed yet. We've been advised by the local news not to go out unless we have to. I guess I am ok staying home and relaxing all day if I have to :) Stay tuned for a post on our fun weekend!! Oh, I love snow days.

5 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

That is SO crazy to see! Here I was this morning talking about how spring/summer-ish it's been feeling (high of 90 today!). I kinda forget what the rest of the country feels like! CRAZY!!!

Nate said...

Whoo hoo! I'm glad that you guys got a snow day. Holy cow that was a lot of snow for Virginia. It's funnny because that much snow here is like no big deal and nothing gets canceled.

Aly said...

I am SO jealous. I wish we were there. Seriously!

Jessica and Tim said...

I'm curious as to whether some veteran Utahns could maneuver their way around there since you are used to the snow. I've always wondered. Although, I would rather spend the day relaxing, too.

Amy D said...

Snow days back east crack me up! It's amazing how little snow it takes to make everyone panic and run to the store to stock up, not to mention closing everything down.