Andrew's sister, Katie, and her baby, Duncan, came to visit us. We had so much fun with them. We are glad Katie is a history buff and wanted to see some of the historical sites in Virginia. Many of which we had not seen yet, so that was especially enjoyable. Thank you to Katie for coming to see us. We had a blast with you! We would do it all over again in a second, but maybe with warmer clothes in Monticello.

St. John's church where Patrick Henry gave his famous words, "Give me liberty or give me death"

On the Main St. of Colonial Williamsburg


Duncan with a sweet hat we found in one of the many gift shops.

Our new friend who used to be a jockey in his former life.

Inside of the palace. I loved the vibrant colors in the different rooms.

The palace gardens. (Just imagine how it would look in full bloom!)

Last of all, here we are freezing in the back yard at Monticello. Amazing place. I am in awe of Thomas Jefferson's ingenuity. He invented some pretty cool little things for his house.
7 comments:
That Duncan is the cutest colonial man I've ever seen! Second to the former jockey, of course.
Fun! Your nephew is so cute! I just want to pinch his little cheeks:)
Thanks for a fun dinner night you guys! It's been great getting to know everyone over here better and we appreciate everything you've done!
Looks like a fun time with your second favorite Hutchison sister and your first favorite Hutchison nephew. Buy me a plane ticket, I love history and vintage shops.
It looks like you guys had a fun time with Katie and Duncan. We need to come visit you guys soon.
Hey, we've been to Monticello! What a cool place!
Okay, so I haven't been blog surfin' in FOREVER ... So great to catch up on you guys!
Post a Comment