Saturday night was a quiet night in. We made a delicious meal of Chicken Tikka Masala and naan bread. Oh, it was yummy! Then we watched The Notebook, followed by the Slam Dunk contest. Perfect weekend all around!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Synergy!
What do you get when you add 80's music, dancing, homemade Indian food, The Notebook, and Andrew? The best Valentine's weekend ever! Friday night we went to the MCV Winter Ball. It was so fun. I absolutely LOVED dancing with Andrew. It was the first time we'd been to a dance together since being married. Man, I thought Andrew was good looking before, but you should see him dance. Wow! Major hottie alert. It was also really fun to meet Andrew's classmates that I have heard so much about.







Saturday night was a quiet night in. We made a delicious meal of Chicken Tikka Masala and naan bread. Oh, it was yummy! Then we watched The Notebook, followed by the Slam Dunk contest. Perfect weekend all around!

Saturday night was a quiet night in. We made a delicious meal of Chicken Tikka Masala and naan bread. Oh, it was yummy! Then we watched The Notebook, followed by the Slam Dunk contest. Perfect weekend all around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
You look so beautiful!!! I'm so jealous! I want a reason to get all dressed up!
Katie you looked so beautiful. Loved your dress and especially those cute new shoes. Your jewelry went perfect, i think you did an awesome job pulling it all together. Glad you guys had fun!!!
Hey, I want your recipe for the Indian food. I love the bombay house and that looked great!
The three piece suit? Really?
I LOVE the Notebook! Great Valentine's Day movie and weekend! I saw your blog and Nick and jenna's, so I am adding you to mine. Hope you don't mind!
Looks like you guys had fun! Your dress turned out really cute!
You guys are such a cute couple! Seriously, it sounds like the two of you are just the best of friends who have such a fun time together. That's what marriage should be!
I love Chicken tikka masala. I'm so way jealous. Sounds like you all had a righteously sweet time. Cheers!
Best night of my life! It was totally worth the hassle of finding a dress to wear!
How fun! Your dinner looks yummy too. Looks like you two enjoying your time there!!
Don't feel bad about Katie I's comments she's always trying to bring trend setters down. I want to say, the three piece suit? Why not?
Post a Comment