Say goodbye to this good lookin' guy. If you want to see him, you can find him in the nearest library. My dentist in training is hitting it hard. I got so used to him being around more last semester. I was starting to think dental school wasn't that bad. Silly me! He has more classes, and thus more tests. My evenings aren't nearly as fun sitting around by myself. Andrew brings a lot of fun into our home, plus I like him a lot! I've been doing my best to entertain myself this week. I'd like to thank Beyonce and "Single Ladies" for getting me through some rough times. I'm now inspired to learn the dance if anyone wants to join me. Sorry, there will be no public performances (and no leotards). But today I get Andrew ALL day! Thank goodness for Sundays!
Sunday, February 01, 2009
And Thus it Really Begins
Say goodbye to this good lookin' guy. If you want to see him, you can find him in the nearest library. My dentist in training is hitting it hard. I got so used to him being around more last semester. I was starting to think dental school wasn't that bad. Silly me! He has more classes, and thus more tests. My evenings aren't nearly as fun sitting around by myself. Andrew brings a lot of fun into our home, plus I like him a lot! I've been doing my best to entertain myself this week. I'd like to thank Beyonce and "Single Ladies" for getting me through some rough times. I'm now inspired to learn the dance if anyone wants to join me. Sorry, there will be no public performances (and no leotards). But today I get Andrew ALL day! Thank goodness for Sundays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh good...I'll be practicing my "single ladies" dance moves too. Josh already has it down! I think we need to just be seeing more of each other during these lonely upcoming weeks. Oh by the way guess who forgot to register for the 10k and wishes she would have listened to you guys the other night. Yeah that would be me. Dang it!
p.s. I just decided that you and your brother Carson look just like twins...crazy!
oh, I am so sorry! I haven't gotten used to not having Daniel around yet and I've been trying for a few years. I hear that dentists have a short work week, so I guess that is pay back :) How close to DC are you guys? Daniel gets to come out there for a seminar in a few months. Maybe we can help keep you entertained :)
It's all about girls' night. I wish we were down there so we could go party while the boys were studying so hard!
I agree. It's no fun to choose the man you want to be with forever and then never get to see him! Sounds like you've got a good attitude though. (I guess I didn't expect any less for someone as positive as you are!)
Katie you are so funny. Honestly I must be live under a rock but I have never seen the single ladies dance. You'll have to learn it and perform it for me this summer. Sorry that Andrew hasn't been gone so much lately. It is no fun to have your man gone.
Don't worry Katie, yesterday I performed "single ladies" with 4 other teachers in our schools assembly. I could teach you a couple of the moves!
you better be good with that dance Katie because Grace is looking pretty good when she sings "All the single Gracies." You got some competition. I hope you got that butt slappin' move down. I'm looking forward to seeing it!
Post a Comment