Monday, May 26, 2008

Clark Family Vacation

My family decided to do one last hurrah before we leave for dental school. So we took a quick little family trip to Jackson, Wyoming. My parents found the coolest place in Teton Village. It was a 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom place with a theater room and hot tub. It was pretty sweet, Andrew and I ran around like little kids to check the whole place out as fast as we could. The weather was not very cooperative, so the theater room and hot tub were perfect. We didn't have to leave the comfort of the house. The sun finally came out on Sunday so we checked out the Grand Tetons. What a gorgeous place! We did see 3 moose, some Elk, and buffalo-of course. Andrew enjoyed getting much closer than I would like. What can I say, I'm kind of a wuss. But we are all still alive!
Andrew with our cute nephew, Tyler
The theater room. Andrew loved the banana chair idea.

3 comments:

Trish said...

How fun! That is nice that you didn't have to leave the place with the weather being bad. I wish I had those in our place! (Yeah right, keep dreaming, huh?):)

Elissa said...

What a fun vacation! Sorry to hear about the weather. Your nephew is so cute and is getting so big. Katie, we have to get together before we both leave. I will call you.

Amy D said...

What a fun trip! I'm jealous! I'm glad you could get away for some fun before you leave. We'll miss you!