Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3 Big Ones!

Andrew and I have officially been married for 3 wonderful years. Andrew brings so much joy into my life and I am so excited to be with him for eternity. I love you babe!
The Fateful Night

This is the night Andrew and I really became good friends. Andrew's friend gave Andrew an assignment to distract me from my best friend and roommate, Kelly, so that he could have Kelly to himself. Andrew did a great job and we became fast friends. We went on a couple of dates but Andrew always remained my "good old buddy". We stayed in touch when Andrew went on his mission (Andrew's letters were my favorite to get) and hung out a little bit after he got back. A year after he got back I finally had an awakening of sorts. I always knew Andrew was my best guy friend, but I realized I cared about him more than a friend. We started dating a month later and got married 8 months after that. The rest is as they say history.

4 comments:

Trish said...

Happy anniversary! Time sure does fly. I can't believe it's been that long.

Nate said...

Happy anniversary! I am such a poopy sister that I didn't call you yesterday. I am so sorry. I hope that you guys had a great anniversary. I can't believe that it has already been three years. Congrats!

Amy D said...

Happy 3rd anniversary! You guys are such a great couple. We love you!

Jedda said...

Congratulations Katie! I know I am late but better late than never right? I am finally joining the blogging world and wanted to say HI!