Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's Official!


We have decided to go to school at Virginia Commonwealth. We are so excited to finally know where we will be for the next 4 years. We can't wait to start this new chapter in our lives. Virgina has been our favorite since Andrew applied for Dental school. After going there and seeing the school, Andrew loved it even more. And we'll throw the invite out now for anyone who wants to come visit us!

12 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

congrats guys!! When do you go? Will you still come visit sometimes? I'm excited for you both!

The Cowleys said...

Congrats!

Chelsey said...

Yea! I'm so glad you guys are joining us in VA! You will love it!

Elissa said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. What a fun adventure. We will come visit you for sure. We will have to hit up a nascar race. :)

Nate said...

Yay Virginia! We would love to visit!

Julie Knowlton said...

We need to get together very soon. It will be sad with you guys away! But, HOORAY FOR VIRGINIA!

Amy D said...

Yea!!! Congrats. We're so excited for you! You'll LOVE Virginia!!!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness...that is SO exciting for you guys. I heard Virginia is beautiful. When will you be going?

DK Johnston said...

I bet you guys are so excited! What a great adventure it will be. Dan's sister and Brother-in-law loved it there. They may have some good info on where to live and stuff...let me know if you have any questions!!

Scott said...

I just found your blog. I'm a little sad that Buffalo isn't the place, but congrats. You will love it. You will have to come up and see the falls sometime.

Lily said...

Yea! Don't forget that we are DC, we are headed to Richmond at the end of April, it is not too far. Hopefully we shall see you guys in the District or down south! Congrats!

Denise and Brandon said...

Congrats on Virginia! This is Denise Gardner (used to be in your ward). I got your blog from Erin Miller's. Brandon's cousin is at VCU. He's in his second year right now. Drew will love it. Email me at dw2dance@yahoo.com with your email address and I will invite you to see our blog.