Tuesday, February 12, 2008

5 Things

I'm kind of going through blogging withdrawals. I felt like I really haven't had anything exciting to post. We've returned from our fun vacations, Andrew got into dental school (by the way we are leaving mid-July for those who have asked). Now we're just boring again. Then I remembered my cousin tagged me a while ago. Thanks Amy for giving me something to blog about.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Running track, 800m.
2. Going on my first dates!
3. First time driver
4. Going to stake dances, and LOVING them (guys, they really were cool in Minnesota, I promise!)
5. Going to EPHS

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to work
2. Work on clearing files (title work)
3. Get my desk organized
4. Get my haircut
5. Blog (as you can tell, today was not that busy besides working)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Oreo's and Milk
2. Yoplait Orange Creme Whips
3. Goldfish
4. Fruit snacks
5. String cheese

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel the world!
2. Not start up student loans
3. Go on a shopping spree, a few!
4. Start funds for our kids' college etc.
5. Buy a house and decorate it all cute

3 of my bad habits (I don't know why there aren't five of these, but that's the way Emily had it, so I'm sticking to it):
1. Picking/peeling things-you know all the gross stuff zits, and sunburns. It's so satisfying though. Try it!
2. Being lazy, I love relaxing after work
3. I always sit on whatever is on the front seat of the car, and I can't feel it under my backside. I've smooshed a few too many things. Andrew's helping me move things off the seat before I sit down. Training's going well.

5 places I have lived:
1. Overland Park, KS
2. Eden Prairie, MN
3. Provo
4. Murray
5. Iasi, Romania

5 jobs I've had:
1. Cosmo's Grill (In the Cannon Center)
2. Temp worker (doing various things-stuffing envelopes, sorting, reception, data entry)
3. Bio/Ag Stockroom
4. OC Tanner
5. Sprint

5 things people probably don't know about me:
1. I'm pretty good at Hula Hooping
2. I broke my femur when I was 3
3. Sometimes I crave jumping on a trampoline because it feels like flying!
4. I have about 4 gray hairs-yes I'm aging already!
5. I speak gibberish fluently

7 comments:

Chelsey said...

It's good to get a new blog from you! But, I know what you mean...I feel like I am going through a drought of fun stuff to blog about too. I loved your tag, though. Very informative!

kell-bell said...

I know what you mean, I haven't had anything worth blogging about for the last two months. I love this post, i agree on the string cheese, oreos, and jumping on a trampoline, it makes you feel weightless. Oh and I have like 20 grey hairs now...my family always tries to pull them out for me, but now there's no point, they've outnumbered us!

Liz said...

did i know you lived in overland park? i'm sure we talked about this at some point when we realized how similar we really are...

Amy D said...

I love peeling sunburns too! That's so funny! Clint thinks it's absolutely disgusting. AND I totally remember your huge cast when you were three. Didn't you get it jumping off of a bunk bed or something like that?

Des said...

You are too sweet! Whenever we talk about you and Andrew to anyone, we can't help but say the same thing!!
Did you like the hairdo? I love her!

Julie Knowlton said...

I love Katie H.

We had fun the other night. Andrew is a better cook than me.

emilyhutchison said...

Now you can cross of getting a haircut, and not only did you get it done you did it well. I love the length on you, gray hairs and all.