Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Things We Do

Yes, we are still here. Here's a couple of things we've been doing lately.

Andrew:
Wakes up at 4:45 everyday (barf!)
Looks hot in his uniform
Put braces on TWO people yesterday? It kind of makes me laugh the things these dental residents do that they have never done before, and NO, he is not thinking about doing ortho. They just see all kind of cases.


Charlie:
Is just super cute-minus his hitting issues
Tries to bite Daddy's nose   
Expert at playing- I LOVE to hear him playing by himself, all those cute noises he makes with his toys
Goes "camping" with Daddy in the backyard






Me:
I kill black widow spiders! One of the most nerve wracking things I have done.
Yes, I'm still alive. This is the only photo that I can find as of late to prove it (not very flattering, but it works) I am pretty much in zero photos these days seeing as how I am the only one who takes photos of our normal day to day lives. 


4 comments:

Libby said...

I've become such a wimp with spiders since I got married.

Also, I feel the same way about pictures. We do lots of self portraits.

Natalie said...

I'm so impressed by your black widow killing. I get nervous just trying smash the little ones.

Jedda said...

You guys are busy and darling as always. You need to teach Charlie how to snap photos of you! It seems like the only ones I'm in are when the kiddos take them :)

Dustin said...

Hutch does look cute in his uniform!!Hope you guys are having fun living the dream in California. You should go visit the promised land in Oregon.