Saturday, June 30, 2012

Goodbye Sweet Virginia

Last month we had to say the inevitable goodbye that we were dreading. We loved our 4 years in Virginia, and consider them to be the best of our life (at least so far;). We have made so many life long friends, we became parents, Andrew became a Dr., and a Captain... lots of amazing things have happened in our Virginia days. We tried to live our time in VA to the fullest and take advantage of every last moment. Goodbye dear Virginia, goodbye dear friends. We love you and miss you all. As said in the song from Wicked, I have been changed for good.


The 3rd Years (Now 4th years!) threw us gals who were leaving a Farewell Scraps Party. I was so excited for it, yet also dreading it. It was awesome though. They made us yearbooks, that everybody signed, wrote out the top 10 things they like about each of us, made a slideshow-which included a video of advice from the girls who left last year, and lots of yummy food. I will truly miss these girls.



All the girls leaving 2012. Jackie and I struggled making  the number 12.

Our friends threw a Goodbye BBQ, and told us not to bring a thing. (Which was super nice and appreciated considering we were all taking off the very next morning). It was so nice to see everyone one last time, but also really sad to say goodbye to everyone at the same time.  


Andrew and I love this photo of our cute sweaty kids that Nichole took. 

Goodbye Virginia.


1 comment:

Dallings said...

They are going to miss you! I had a dream that you made me more of those cookies with ice cream on top. So good!