Last weekend my younger brother, Connor, came into town. He had a rugby tournament in Danville, VA. I had never seen a rugby game before and had a lot of fun to watch. But holy cow, it is intense! There are some very large, strong, and aggressive men that play this sport. I was so worried about my little brother out there getting clobbered. But he did great (and he's really not that little). I did breathe a sigh of relief at the end of each game that he made it through without serious injury. We wish Connor could have stayed longer, but he had to get back to school. This guy is the greatest, and I'm so glad he was able to visit.
 |
| The James River-VA is so pretty |
 |
| The Thunderbird Business School team. |
3 comments:
You are right, Connor isn't little anymore is he! Wow! How fun to have family visit. Charlie is as cute as ever!
Looks like a fun visit Katie! Connor's going to be here this week visiting us. Cute pictures!
Fun! We love Connor!
Post a Comment