Friday, April 06, 2012

Favorite Songs

I love having new favorite songs that I completely overlisten to and then can't listen to for another year. Here are my current faves that you can find me singing and/or dancing to these days.

Crossfire: Brandon Flowers
Stronger: Kelly Clarkson
The Show: Kerris Dorsey (from the Moneyball soundtrack)
Way Back into Love: Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett (from Music and Lyrics)-I know, I'm a nerd
Hey Soul Sister: Train-yep back to one of my old favorite overplayed songs.

2 comments:

The Fox Family said...

wow you have awesome taste in music! I am also recently obsessed with "stronger" by Kelly. I think you left off another another stellar song from the Music and Lyrics soundtrack. Pop goes my heart!! ;) Love both those songs too!

Katie said...

Haha, that's funny. Don't worry, we listen to "Pop Goes my Heart", Charlie really likes dancing to that one.