Charlie and I took an unplanned trip to UT. My sweet Grandma Parker passed away after being a widow for 25 years. We are so happy she can be with my Grandpa again. It was a great service and really wonderful to reflect back on my grandma's life. She was a great example of service to all. We will miss her, but know we will see her again.
An added bonus of the trip was, I was able to see my Mom. She was able to come back from Russia to go to the funeral. We had lots of fun, and I was able to see most of my siblings too. My sister, Kim, just happened to be moving to UT during the same week as the funeral. We had lots of fun, and I'm glad I got to see their new place. I was terrible about taking photos, but it was great to be with family.
 |
| The Boy Cousins: Tyler and Charlie |
 |
| Little Dude |
 |
| 3 Good looking outfits for 3 good looking girls;) |
 |
| This is the only photo of all 3 cousins. Oh well. |
 |
| All the Parker cousins |
1 comment:
That picture is only slightly incriminating. It was so great to have you guys here. We'll be excited to see you guys at Christmas!
Post a Comment