Sunday, October 23, 2011
Disney World
We also had a planned trip to Disney World with Andrew's family. We had so much fun with all of them. Deb and Katie sure know how to go hard all day. We could almost keep up with them. It was so fun to have Charlie hang out with his cute cousins (which how sad, I didn't get any photos of them together), and we loved getting to know Jessica (Stewart's wife) better. It's always so fun to be with family, and even more fun in Disney World. We did sneak in a day to Universal Studios to check out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The Butterbeer was delicious. I was so curious about the pumpkin juice and should have tried that too. We dined at the 3 Broomsticks and Andrew made me call him "Harry" all day. Just kidding, but it really did make you feel like you were in Hogsmeade. If only it weren't so crowded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Seriously, the happiest place on earth...
(I'm still kicking myself for not trying the Pumpkin Juice either!)
Seriously where is Andrew's focus. Fantasy football all the way! I love all of my Harry Potter friends. If it gets you to desire pumpkin juice you know your a true fan. I love your family. You look especially darling by the candy shop. Charlie looks like an English prince. He has an heir about him. A serious cutie.
Post a Comment