Outside of the Civil War Museum
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Nana and Grandpa
We were so lucky to have Nana Deb come out again. She brought Grandpa out with her who got to meet Charlie for the first time. We had such a great time with them. The weather was perfect and we were able to see a lot of fun things and watch General Conference with them. We played some mad "Hand and Foot" and Rich and Deb finally beat us. It was a close one though! Charlie loved having Nana and Grandpa around and gave them lots of love and smiles. We sure love you guys. Thanks for the quick trip.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so impressed... you are amazing to be out and about. I felt like it took me forever to get back into the swing of things after having a baby! He sure is a cutie pie!
Oh, he's just too adorable. It is so fun to see my parents and you and Andrew and Charlie. You all just look so happy. And who wouldn't be with such a stud little baby. thanks for posting.
Hi, Katie! I got on your blog from Kim's. I just had to see little Charlie. What a handsome guy! You all look like you're doing great. Congratulations!
I'm glad that you all had such a nice time together. How nice for Grandpa Rich to come out and visit little Charlie. What a little sweetheart.
Post a Comment