Charlie's room is still a work in progress, but it's close enough. A few people have been asking to see some pictures of it. So here it is. We'll get pictures on the wall eventually.
Andrew is so sweet and painted while I was out of town (and pregnant) so I wouldn't have to breathe the stinky fumes.
My mom painted these to match Charlie's bedding. They are my favorite things in the room (besides Charlie of course!)
It's fun to catch up on your blog since we got home. I love his room, and I especially love the letters your very talented Mom painted. He is such a doll and it's obvious that he's very loved. I sure wish I could hold him!!!
5 comments:
I love it! It all came together quite nicely. That Charlie is one lucky boy.
Aunt Mares needs to come over and paint my little boy's room!! How does she do with fire engines? hee hee, just kidding. Miss you guys so much!
It looks so cute in there Katie. I love how those pictures turned out that mom painted. I need to have her do that for Tyler and Ella.
I love the room. The color is great! And your mom painted those? Wow.
It's fun to catch up on your blog since we got home. I love his room, and I especially love the letters your very talented Mom painted. He is such a doll and it's obvious that he's very loved. I sure wish I could hold him!!!
Post a Comment