Sunday, June 13, 2010
Visitors!
My parents and youngest brother, Carson, came out for a visit. Carson is headed off to Zimbabwe, Africa for a two year church mission. He is going to be such a great missionary. We can't wait for him, but we were so glad to see him before he leaves. I just can't believe how my little baby brother has grown. When I left home for college he was only 9 and now here he is about to go on a mission. Anyway, we had lots of fun with my family. We went to Busch Gardens. I got to ride the sky ride and eat ice cream. We introduced my parents to the Wii, and did some bowling. My mom, who is not so tech saavy, bowled quite well and assured us it was to be taken just as serious as real bowling. Her form was perfect enough for the real deal. I'm not sure my dad agreed with her philosophy as he bowls much better in real life. We also went to Charlottesville, one of my favorite places in VA. It was sad to say goodbye, but at least I'll be seeing them in a few weeks and get another 2 days with Carson!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay for family! And can you believe a little brother is allowed to be that much taller than you?
How fun!!! And wohoooo for Griffin...the best ride EVER!!! ; )
Looks like you guys had a really fun time. I'm glad that you all got to have a visit. Nice find on the dress! Hey we're so excited to see you guys next month!!
It's always so fun to have family visit!
Look at your cute growing belly! How fun that they could come out and visit. I'm so excited that you're coming here soon too!
Your family is so cute!! I love having family come visit but it is so hard to say goodbye after having so much fun together
Post a Comment