Happy Birthday to my dentist, the future Dr. Hutchison. 28 looks good on him, doesn't it? (Don't mind that it's a scary picture of me). Happy Birthday babe. For your birthday, I will let you fill the 2 cavities you found ;)
Happy Birthday Andrew! I can't believe you are turning 28 this year! Hope you had a great day and don't find any more cavities in Katie's mouth anytime soon. Katie you look so pretty, I can't believe you're in the last trimester now, not long now!!
6 comments:
ah, the days of 3 hour appointments at the clinic! what a good wife! can't wait to hear baby news, katie.
Happy Birthday Andrew! Katie, you're so lucky to have a dentist in the family:) You look great. Hope I get to see you guys in a couple weeks in UT.
Happy Birthday Andrew! I can't believe you are turning 28 this year! Hope you had a great day and don't find any more cavities in Katie's mouth anytime soon. Katie you look so pretty, I can't believe you're in the last trimester now, not long now!!
Happy Birthday Andrew! Katie how lucky you are to have your very own dentist. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Happy birthday to Andrew! I can't believe that you're already 7 months along. I'm excited to see you in person when you come.
Happy belated birthday to Andrew!!
Post a Comment