Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Dancing Fools

We went to our 2nd annual Winter Ball. This year it was help at the Jefferson Hotel. We had lots of fun. We missed the 80's cover band and their awesome kilts. Maybe next year! It was just a little unfortunate that my nausea always kicks in in the evening. I couldn't quite get my groove on, but at least I had a really cute date and good company.


The Hutchisons and the Miles

Week 14

13 comments:

Meredith Shatzer said...

Katie! Kim told me your exciting news and I had to come scope out your blog to tell you how excited I am for you guys! That is SO exciting!! Just wanted you to know that we are THRILLED for you! Can't wait to see this cute little baby!

Alicia said...

Cute little baby bump!!!! I wish we could have gone to the dance, but we will definitely be going next year!

Andrea Hatch said...

Ahh! You look so beautiful! That's awesome you guys went to the dance....too bad about the nighttime morning sickness though! You look gorgeous!!! Adorable tiny baby bump!

Jackie said...

Yay! I'm so so (so!) sad we couldn't be there, but I'm glad you had a blast. And you all looked fab!!

The Miles Family said...

You looked so beautiful! It was a fun night. We really made a good pair..we both weren't feeling well. I thought I was just having sympathy pains for you! :)

Halfords said...

Looks so fun! And you look awesome!!

Furniss Family said...

Love the pictures, glad you had some fun at the Ball. You look darling :) Love the tiny baby bump too, how exciting!! Pretty soon you will start to feel the baby move and that will be so amazing, you will love it!

Nate and Kim said...

Ohh Katie you look so cute. I love your red dress but even more your cute little baby bump. Hey last ball without needing a babysitter!

Jeff and Heidi said...

How fun. You look great!

Amy D said...

Look how cute you look! I love the tummy! I'm still so very excited for you.

Jessica and Tim said...

Oh Katie, I get sick at night, too. It's the worst. Glad you got to go out and have some fun, though. You look adorable.

Elissa said...

What a darling baby bump. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time at the dance. Sorry to hear about the morning sickness. It is no fun!

jenny said...

You're SO cute Katie-yeah!!