Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break!

Woohoo, that's right, I got a spring break too! My parentals came into town to visit me during my break. It was so fun to hang out with them and show them around. I had a little one on one time with my mom while my dad was doing business in Maryland, then he came to join the party. I feel so blessed to have wonderful parents like Marilyn and Warren. I really hope that I can be like them someday. Here's a few photos of all the fun we had!


My mom and me at Belle Isle
Also at Belle Isle. look how pretty and green its getting here!!

My cute parents in Williamsburg.


Andrew, me, and my mom in front of the capitol. It's very white.



My mom and me in Washington DC.

9 comments:

Amy D said...

How fun that your parents could come out for a visit! I'm jealous.

Andrea Hatch said...

Your parents are awesome. That's so great that you got to spend some time with them in VA!

Hksedwick said...

wow Belle Isle is looking good!! You and your mom are so cute!

Nate said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish that I could have been there too. We need to come and visit you guys before Tyler turns two.

kell-bell said...

You and your mom are so cute, looking at these pictures makes me so excited for spring, it's so pretty and green where you are!

Jackie said...

Aww... I love mom/dad time. :)

Jeff and Heidi said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Don't you just love spring! That is nice you guys are close to some pretty neat places.

The Miles Family said...

I'm glad you got to spend some good quality time with your parents..mostly your mom. The photo of you guys in front of the tree with blossoms is awesome!

Jessica and Tim said...

I think having parents visiting is like the coolest ever. Looks like you had fun!