Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Oh Boys!




Here's a belated post for your viewing pleasure. Andrew and some fellow first years partook in a little March Madness in Philadelphia. This trip was meant to be. They used Priceline and got a hotel room for $38 and split that amongst 5 guys. Guess where the hotel was, basically in the parking lot of the stadium. They also found pretty cheap tickets to the game. If only BYU could have performed. Oh well. As you can see they had some good male bonding.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Sharing a hotel bed with 2 sleeping bags? Priceless.

I hadn't seen any pics from the trip! Thanks for posting them.

Alicia said...

Hey! Would you mind emailing me these pictures? I would love to have a copy. I agree with Jackie though. Sleeping bags? Hilarious!

Sara said...

I love that they actually took those pics- when Tommy goes out with the boys I always send a camera and it comes back blank! Nice work Hutch!

The Miles Family said...

5 guys in a bed is a real bonding moment!! When do we get a girls getaway? Too bad Josh missed out.. next time though.