We are still alive and kickin' here in Richmond. We have been busy enjoying Fall!! Fall has always been my favorite season. I love the temperature, how the air feels crisp like a good apple, the changing colors, the wardrobe. You get the gist of it. Our latest Fall purchase was season tickets to Busch Gardens. It is all decorated for Halloween, and we did get plenty of scares in. Well, I did, Andrew thinks I'm a pansy freaking out on the haunted rides. Come on, it's scary having things jump out at you and blow on your neck. I am excited to see it in daylight though.
This Saturday was our stake temple day. We made the trek up to Washington DC with our friends, the Shafers. Then we got to hang out in DC for a little while. There is so much to do there, and the great thing is that most of it is FREE! What a novel idea! There is so much to see and do there, so we won't be getting sick of it anytime soon.

5 comments:
well, "crisp" is something we haven't seen it. it's still eighty-something here and doesn't really feel super fall-ish! :) looks like you guys are having a blast out there!!! still wish you were in AZ!!
that was supposed to say, "crisp" is something we haven't seen YET. :) Always gotta have a typo! :)
How pretty! I miss the changing leaves.
So pretty. We went for a drive yesterday through lots of beautiful TREES! We love the free part of DC too :)
Hope you had fun! Thanks for calling me yesterday. It was great to talk to you. Thanks again for the recipe. The pork was delish!
Post a Comment