
Welcome to our humble abode. Come on in for the tour of the first floor. (Second floor to come soon after getting rid of a few more boxes). A HUGE Thank you to my parents who not only drove out one of our cars with us, but also stayed around and painted walls, and helped with unpacking. We really put them to work and are grateful for the support they give to us!

Entryway.

Kitchen

What kitchen is complete without it's very own washer and dryer? Not ours!
This is Andrew's bathroom. As in, he is the decorator. He chose the colors, the towels, rug... He is in the works of finding the perfect wall hanging for this room. Not bad eh? I think he was hoping for more of a cougar blue. Watch out HGTV.
The family room. View from the hallway.
The dining area.

Feels like you're all here with us now doesn't it. If you'd like to see it in person, come out and see us!!
11 comments:
Welcome Home! Your new place is darling. I love the washer and dryer in the kitchen! ;) What a great touch. Well, Jordan has already told me that we will take a trip to come see you. So, that will be something to look forward to and will be very exciting. Good luck!
Cute little home! I love the blue bathroom..way to go Andrew! I'm glad you made it safe and sound, and that you're getting all settled in. PS I love that navy dress of yours!! Way cute!
It looks so fun! I love the place!!
Whoo hoo hoorah for crappy kitchen cabinets. I do like the blue bathroom. And I also like the color that you chose for your accent wall. It looks like you guys did a good job making the space your own. You guys do have a big front room. By the way the exterior of your apartment looks really cute!
Welcome to Virginia! We've been out here for 2 weeks for Brittany's school now and are really enjoying it. Your place looks really nice. Hopefully when we are all settled in we'll be able to come visit Richmond. You guys are only like 2 hours from our house in North Carolina.
It's darling, Katie! I'm so jealous you're living in Virginia!!! Have such a great time!
It looks great Katie! Good job!
How fun! It's nice to see where you're living.
Congrats on the new home!! So exicting! And a washer/dryer in the kitchen allows plenty of time to multi-task!!
I love the green door in the first picture. Your place looks really cute. I'd love to come see it in person... maybe this fall? Are you up for another challenge yet? I'm thinking of starting a new one, I'm a slacker without it!
Hey there Hutchisons!! Your new place looks pretty dang sweet. How has everything been with the transition? Well broseph i am gonna add you to our blog if thats coo k laters
Post a Comment