Happy belated 26th B-day Andrew!! I'm a little behind on blogging, but as you can see, Andrew had a fantastic birthday with multiple family celebrations throughout the week and many helpers with the whole candle blowing!
I'm so grateful to have Andrew as my husband. He is so kind and patient with me, and makes life so much fun. He is full of enthusiasm and happiness.
We had a fun, yes it was fun, roadtrip out to Richmond. Andrew knows how to keep things fun. We took a few more stops to do some fun things. We stayed in Kansas City and went to a Royals game. It was perfect weather and a great game. We were also able to see Liberty Jail, which Andrew had never seen before. There is a very strong spirit there. I have been a few times before, but I thought this was the best. It means so much more to be there with someone you love so deeply.

2 comments:
That's so cool that you guys are so close to D.C. We will definitely be visiting you guys while you are out there. I'm glad that you got to go to Liberty jail, it is such a neat place. Didn't we go there on our priest laurel treks?
Happy Birthday, Andrew! You guys make such a great couple. We'd love to visit too (wouldn't you like to have six house guests?)!
Post a Comment