My friend tagged me, but this tag is all about the husbands, so it was kind of fun and different. Maybe Andrew would anwser differently, but here's what I say!
What is his name? Richard Andrew Hutchison
How long have you been married? A little over 2 1/2 years!!
How long did you date? 8 months
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? He probably eats a little more.
Who said I love you first? That would be Andrew. I was so scared, I even took it back the first time I said I love you to him, but then started saying it again a couple weeks later. How horrible was I?
Who is taller? Andrew has me beat by a few inches.
Who sings better? Sorry babe, but that would be me.
Who is smarter? I think he is. My hubby is a genius, I mean he got into dental school!
Whose temper is worse? Mine, unless it involves sports, then Andrew has me beat by a long shot.
Who does the laundry? Both of us.
Who does the dishes? Both of us, but I think I do them more because it drives me nuts if they are out too long.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are facing the bed, me.
Who pays the bills? Andrew, except for the cell phone bill. I'm in charge of that one.
Who cooks dinner? Used to be me, but since Andrew's bro moved in with us, Andrew started a dinner group and we all take turns. It's great!!
Who drives when you are together? Andrew
Who is more stubborn? I don't know, I don't think either of us are that stubborn. Hmm, Andrew's probably a bit more stubborn.
Whose parents do you see the most? Well considering Andrew's parents are in a different country right now, mine.
Who proposed? Andrew
Who has more friends? Andrew by a little. He's better at staying in touch with his friends. I'm trying girls!!
Who has more siblings? Me, I have 5 and he has 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do!
What makes you melt about your husband? I melt when he looks into my eyes. He is so sweet and thoughtful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fun post! I tagged you for another "tag" game on my post too, so you can check that out when you have a minute. Have fun!
I demand a remeasurement on the height question.
Andrew is not taller than you Katie. Don't patronize him. :)
Post a Comment