Wednesday, December 05, 2007

We're Going to Dental School!!!!




That's right, Andrew got accepted to dental school. So far he has gotten in to Virginia Commonwealth, Indiana University, and New York University. We are leaning towards VCU. That has actually been my number 1 choice-even before he interviewed there-so I am ecstatic. Andrew loved it that much more after actually going there. I am so proud of my smart hubby. He has worked so hard to get this. I really could not be happier for him. He is the love of my life and I can't wait to go on this new adventure with him!

10 comments:

Elissa said...

Yea! That is wonderful! We sure will miss you guys. We are so happy for you guys!

Liz said...

hey, congrats! i'm so excited for you guys to start this dental path. it's a good one! our brother-in-law got accepted to indiana so if you guys go there you would have people you already know! kind of:)

Julie Knowlton said...

HOORAY!! I am so proud of Andrew! Those are great schools. Now when people ask me if I know anyone from Virgina, I can say, "You bet I do" (this is assuming you guys choose Virgina).

Holly said...

Oh I'm so glad. I'm sure he is totally relieved now. That will be so fun to move away. We'll be sad, but you'll have a great time! :)

Des said...

Wa-Hoo!!! Yay for you guys! I am so excited for you and impressed that Hutch was accepted to all those schools! This is just awesome! Congrats!
See you guys tomorrow night!

Chelsey said...

Yea! Congrats on getting into so many schools... you still better come to VCU, though! Can't wait for you to join us out here!

Coleen Ure said...

Congrats you guys!!! Way to go Andrew and good luck on your new adventure!

Drew and Tarah said...

Congrats!!! Drew and I are so excited for you guys! Of course we are sad that you won't be coming down here to Phoenix, but that is so great that he got into his #1 choice! Congratulations to you both!!

Amy D said...

KATIE!
It is SO good to hear from you! First of all, thanks for looking at our blog! Look anytime you want, and I love your comments! Second, I love your template--it's just like mine. That must mean I have good taste. Third, CONGRATS on dental school. We definitely vote for Virginia. You will LOVE Virginia! We really enjoyed visiting there when we lived back east. And fourth, I've been trying to get in touch with you to get your address, but my cell phone died and took all the numbers with it, so I don't have an address or phone # to get in touch with you. We would love to send you a card (you can email your address to me at amyduke@gmail.com). And fifth, I'm so glad to see pictures of Kim's new baby. He looks darling! Anyway, I'm so glad you are a blogger too. It's so fun to stay in touch like this! We're so happy for you guys and all your dental school-ness :) Thanks for writing!

Phil said...

Congrats! Isn't there also an option to stay at the lab? I'll send you the logo so you can post it with the schools.