Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas-Argentina Style

After 2 1/2 years of the whole Hutchison gang being apart, we ALL got to spend Christmas together this year. It has been loads of fun to be here and to see the Rosario, Argentina mission in action!
We must have been good this year because Santa brought us all "Prune" purses (amazing Argentine leather company). Aren't they all adorable?!!
Here we are in the Hutchisons backyard. Definitely NOT a white Christmas this year. The weather has been perfect, and we were glad to leave the cold behind for a couple of weeks.
I loved the Children's Museum. They had so many cute little things ofr kids to discover. This is the little grocery store-miniature carts and all. They also have a gas station, McDonalds-drive thu includes 3 stationary bikes, miniature city, TV/Radio station-3 different camera angles, Dr's office and more. I had an especially fun time riding another stationary bike to load all the oranges into my truck. All in a day's work!

2 comments:

kell-bell said...

I love your purses, the color of yours is especially cute. I wish I could go to the children's museum, they used to have one in salt lake, and it was my favorite!

Amy D said...

I'm so happy to see a new post from you! Wow, what a fun Christmas you're having. I want to go to Argentina!!! Your pics are all darling.