Tomorrow Andrew heads off to University of Indiana in Indianapolis. We hope it goes well!! Wish him luck, and please make December come quickly with good news for us!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
My Future Dentist!
Tomorrow Andrew heads off to University of Indiana in Indianapolis. We hope it goes well!! Wish him luck, and please make December come quickly with good news for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That's so awesome that Andrew is so busy with interviews. I'm so jealous that he was in NYC!! And shopping for you at H&M?! Wow, if I was on the admissions committee at a dental school I would admit him just because of that. Major brownie points.
And I LOVE the dental Disneyland pics...good eye for that backdrop ;)
Everyday Phil comes home telling me of more interviews Hutch has and I just get so excited for you! We wish the best for you two! And Katie, it was so fun to finally meet you, and how did your pumpkin carving go? Hope you had a good time.
Oh, and love the pics!
Oh! Maybe you guys should see if Andrew could get a job as the Disneyland Dentist! It looks like they already have that office ready to go. Has Andrew thought about interviewing there?
I must be really out of fashion, but what is H&M? Pretty lame, huh? Anyway, I didn't realize how many interviews Andrew had. You know we're still rooting for good old Arizona!
Hey! How are the Hutchisons? We have not seen you guys forever! It looks like you are doing well! Good Luck to Andrew with his interviews!
Hey we are doing awesome. Cowley fam, what is your blog site? We'd love to see what you guys are up to. And we need to see you AND your baby in person. Can you believe we haven't seen her yet?
Hi Katie! I was so glad I found your blog! You guys were such nice neighbors, we miss you in the ward. How is salt lake going? That is exciting about the interviews. Good luck.
has Andrew been working out?
Post a Comment