Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth!!

Andrew and I just got back from a fantastic trip to Disneyland!! We had so much fun. I felt giddy as a school girl! We really did feel like 2 little kids running around. I had the best time ever and I now love Disneyland! (I've only been twice in my life-that I can remember. And I was 6 one of those times.) It's pretty much my new favorite place!

Disneyland was all decked out for Halloween. It was so cute!

Here's my big boy playing in the little kid water maze, he was loving life. So cute!
Tarzan's play house. I love these kinds of bridges.
This is me in front of my castle, I always wanted to be a princess growing up!!
Andrew and I took a nice Romantical walk on the beach . It was gorgeous. In the background it looks like the CA version of the famous arch in UT. (Blast, I just blanked on the name, but you know what I mean.)
Me with the pretty flowers. This is the driveway to one of the most amazing houses I have seen.
Here's Andrew in front of our rental car. We got upgraded for free to this sweet ride. HHR, or something. It's a car we would never own, so we thought we'd try it out for fun. Kinda looks like a mini hearse.

8 comments:

Elissa said...

It looks like you guys had a great time at the happiest place on earth. I love Disneyland. Your pictures are great! You will have to tell me all about your trip. We need to hang out again. We miss you guys!

kell-bell said...

I didn't know they did disneyland up for halloween, it makes me want to go! I'm glad you guys had a blast!

Phil said...

Looked fun DADDY!

Andrea Hatch said...

I can't believe this was pretty much your first time! That's awesome you guys felt like kids, Disneyland will do that to you. I always love Disneyland and I love the clam cowder bread bowls...mmmm...and churros

What a great trip, especially since you guys will be so busy next year!

Drew and Tarah said...

SO SO jealous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE disneyland! For sure the happiest place on earth! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! How have you been???

Derek said...

AH MAN!! You guys are so lucky you went to Disneyland!! How fun is that! It makes me trunky (mission lingo) looking at those pictures of areas in my mission. You guys really know how to have fun!

Chelsey said...

How fun! We went to Disneyland for our first anniversary and I absolutely loved it! The Tower of Terror is the best!

Julie Knowlton said...

I am too jealous. I love Disneyland!