Sunday, May 19, 2013

Yep, Still Here

Here's a random assortment of pictures to show what we have been up to. Nothing too exciting. I'm 38 weeks pregnant now, and feeling very ready for the baby to come. Well, a little terrified. Maybe just more ready to not be pregnant anymore. I still feel really blessed that I even get to have the experience of being pregnant, but that last month can be a doozy! 
  Andrew's keeping busy with his residency. They are long hours and leave him kind of exhausted, but I'm exhausted too by the end of the day. So we are pretty lame, at least we are lame together! We are getting excited for our big move. Hopefully I can be better about blogging once we move. We just might be seeing some pretty cool places;)
Running errands with Charlie. He fell in love with this rug and would not put it down, just wanted to snuggle with it. (Yes, I bought it and it is very comfy to step out of the shower on it;)
38 weeks

Charlie and Andrew "fishing"

Charlie showing his dirty hands after playing at the park.

Charlie's in a big boy bed, and he loves it. 
Charlie has done so well in his new bed. He rarely gets out of it. If he does, it's super quick just to grab a book to read in bed, or a toy.

At the "Forts store" aka Sports Store with Daddy

Watching Daddy's softball game

 We finally went to the Jelly Belly Factory and met up with my old BFF, Kelly, and her 2 cute kids. They make you wear a hat during the tour for sanitary purposes. If you didn't want the hat, they did offer a lovely hairnet. Charlie REFUSED to wear the hat. Kelly came to the rescue and at least got him to wear the hairnet. But he would only wear it with it over his face. He looked like a little thief, but it cracked me up everytime I looked at him.



The Air Force Museum

Hanging out in the library


2 comments:

The Miles Family said...

So glad you're still here. Oh my word Katie...I didn't realize you are due this soon. Yay! You have arrived. Hopefully your little guy will come sooner than later. :) I wish we could be there for all the excitement. You look so dang cute! Pregnancy looks good on you. :)

Love seeing all your pictures and Hutch in his army get up. I like having these glimpses into your life. Oh what I wouldn't give to have another game night with you guys.. Love you!

Natalie said...

I love the Charlie stories. He's such a cute little guy.

I can't believe the baby is almost here. Good luck and hang in there!