I realized that I made these 2 announcements on Facebook, but never on the blog...
1. We are having another boy!! So excited to have 2 little buddies.
and
2. We are moving to Italy this Summer!
We are still in shock over this, but super excited. Andrew will be stationed there for 3 years. I'll be trying to figure out how to be a mom of two, somehow entertain 2 little kids in a foreign country, and try to learn a little Italian. I really do love traveling, and I feel like I am a somewhat adventurous person (when it comes to traveling, I know I am a chicken in a lot of things and I have passed that onto Charlie;), but I've always traveled with other people who make all the travel plans and I willingly go along with whatever sounds fun to me. Well, now I am the travel boss-during the week. (I will gladly relinquish that back to Andrew on the weekends). This will be good for me, and we really are so excited about it.
1. We are having another boy!! So excited to have 2 little buddies.
and
2. We are moving to Italy this Summer!
We are still in shock over this, but super excited. Andrew will be stationed there for 3 years. I'll be trying to figure out how to be a mom of two, somehow entertain 2 little kids in a foreign country, and try to learn a little Italian. I really do love traveling, and I feel like I am a somewhat adventurous person (when it comes to traveling, I know I am a chicken in a lot of things and I have passed that onto Charlie;), but I've always traveled with other people who make all the travel plans and I willingly go along with whatever sounds fun to me. Well, now I am the travel boss-during the week. (I will gladly relinquish that back to Andrew on the weekends). This will be good for me, and we really are so excited about it.




No comments:
Post a Comment