Monday, July 16, 2012

What We've Been Up to...

We've had a great time since we've gotten to Utah. Lots of playing with cousins, and seeing friends. Andrew also turned the big 3-0 (His actual birthday was on the airplane and when we got to Russia. Russia will get a post all of it's own.) I'm so glad Andrew is 30 now so he can stop teasing me for being old. Now we're the same age. We had a little birthday party for him before we left for Russia.

We went to an awesome Buffalo ranch with the fam.

The cousins


Akward Family photo with our dear friends the Shafers. It was so fun to see them in UT. We miss these guys!


We had a golf themed party. Andrew kind of likes golf. By kind of, I mean he LOVES it.

Happy 30th Big Guy!

  

1 comment:

Jackie said...

You gotta love the Utah.

PS- I love how the golf food turned out! Looks great.