Thursday, July 15, 2010

Virginia Baby Shower

Some of the cute decor Brittany made (thank you Teegan for helping too;))

Yummy cupcakes made by Brittany and Emily

Taking the awesome quiz Jackie prepared on Baby Andrew and Katie (I did not even know all of the answers. Thank you Deb and Marilyn for helping)


The Preggos. Joy, provided the beautiful home to host the shower.

Emily, Jackie, me, Joy, and Brittany

I need to do a little catch up. Since I last wrote, we moved into a new apartment and then a few days later left for a nice vacation to visit family. We still need to unpack and then we can think about decorating a nursery (which is what I would rather do than unpack). Anyway, I had my first baby shower before I left town. I have such great friends who made my shower just perfect and adorable. And the rest of my friends were nice enough to come to the shower and help us get all ready for Baby Hutchison!! Here's a few photos from the shower. Thank you Brittany for sharing the pictures. Who ever would have thunk this day would come for me? It's been a long time coming and I couldn't ask for better people to share this with. Thank you all!

3 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

How fun!!! Looks like a beautiful shower. I wish I had been there to celebrate with you!

Nate and Kim said...

This all looks so cute! You have some nice friends out there.

Dallings said...

Yeah a shower for Katie! I'm excited were neighbors now.