Thursday, May 13, 2010

Disneymania

We just returned from a fun-filled Hutchison Family trip to Disneyworld. It was so fun to be with family. We missed Andrew's sister, Emily, by a day. We sure did miss her. It was great to have almost the whole family together. We spent our days at various theme parks, evenings in the pools, and nights in the theatre room. I was a little bummed not to be able to go on my beloved Splash Mountain, but at least I was in good company. Andrew's other sister, Katie, is also pregnant-due just a few days before me. So we got to hang out and take her other kiddos to fun places like Clubhouse Mickey, the Boneyard, Country Bear Jamboree etc. We love the Hutchisons and are glad we had this little adventure together.


Andrew and Stewart volunteered to be the stars for this behind the scenes tour. They had to act out a Pearl Harboresque water attack. They did well and only got a little wet.

Andrew and his momma at Epcot

Duncan, Grandpa, and Grace with McQueen and Mater

The whole fam minus Emily and me

Oh brothers, how cute. And Gracie after church


The Duncster on the Carousel




In front of my beloved Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. I was so sad they turned this into Tarzan's treehouse at Disneyland. But at Disneyworld it remains true!!


5 comments:

joshandemily said...

So fun! I love that place.

Andrea Hatch said...

AHHH!!! So jealous! What a fun family vacation. And you look so gorgeous pregnant. That is awesome you had Katie there to be pregnant with you and sit out the rides. ;)

Nate and Kim said...

Looks so fun! I am so jealous that you got to go. Sorry about splash mountain but at least you had Katie to keep you company.

Katie Irion said...

I'm depressed just looking at the pics. I wish we were back. Sigh. Good times. Thanks for hanging out with me and the two little kiddos. They can be a handful at time so it is so nice to have four hands to help!

Jackie said...

Hurray for Disney! Looks like it was quite fun.