Thursday, April 15, 2010

BFF!

I got to visit my old BFF, Kelly, last week. We have been BFF's since 7th grade. We used to eat string cheese and watch Mr. Bean together, and we would spend the majority of our babysitting money on candy and movie tickets. The first time we hung out we were at a beach and had a contest as to who could get the biggest wedgie when jumping off the little dock into the lake. We were cool, huh? Bottom line we were meant to be BFF's. Anyway, it was so fun being with her again. It was like the good old days (minus the wedgie).
I got to become buddies with her cute little girl, Tessa. She is adorable, and it was fun to see her hubby, Jim again too. The only bad thing about the trip was that I had to leave Andrew for a few days. He had lots of school work and I wouldn't have seen him much anyway. I didn't get any photos of us together, but here's a few from our excursions to Monterrey Bay and San Juan Bautista Mission. Thanks Kelly and Jim for the fun trip!

Ed note: None of my pictures from the trip are working!!! But I'm going to post this anyway. Check out Kelly's blog to see a few.

When I got home Andrew had this boquet waiting for me.


Not a flattering picture, but this is for my sister who wants to see me looking large and in charge :) I'm halfway there!

3 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

You're so cute Katie! I am beyond thrilled for you!

Nate and Kim said...

Oh Katie you look so cute! Thanks for posting a picture for me. I check your blog like everyday just in case you'll have posted some new preggo pictures, so thanks for curing my curiosity. We're so excited to learn the gender of baby Hutchison. Can't wait to see the post about that.

PitaMita said...

You looks Great! I love the Bump!
Cassie (oxenrider)