Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's Snowing!!!

It's hard to tell in this picture, but I promise it is snowing right now. This is INSANE!! It's still September and we've got snow. Luckily it's not sticking. I'm not ready for this!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Neither are we! :)

DK Johnston said...

Yes...we saw a car in town today with snow PILED all over it and were in TOTAL disbelief! Craziness. Congrats to Andy for the interviews! We are excited for you guys. Has he gotten any interviews from Portland yet??!!!

Drew and Tarah said...

That is crazy!!! It is still 99 degrees here on the face of the sun!!!

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, I'm so glad I'm not in snow right now. Check my blog later for some DC fun in the sun.

Mandy said...

Yeah...I am not ready for the snow. I want the autumn leaves to last longer...it's my favorite time of year. Sounds like things are going well for you guys.