Biggest news for the summer is that we are moving to Murray! Andrew has recently started a job at an orthodontic lab in Sandy, and is enjoying working there. I will be transferring up to the Murray office at a title company. We are excited to move, but are sad to be leaving so many friends in Utah Valley. At least we're not too far away!
Andrew has joined a men's Lacrosse league to keep him busy this summer. It's been fun to see him get back into that. If Andrew is doing something athletic, I am going to try to get back into running shape. I would most definitely enjoy a running buddy though!My summer has been filled with Young Women's activities, I will be at Girl's Camp next week- but only for a day and a half!
Later this summer my brother, Connor will be home from his mission in Salt Lake City, Utah. When he gets home, we will be driving to MN with the fam for a week! I'm pretty excited to go back there. It's been a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment