Thursday, April 26, 2007

Move Over Betty Crocker!

My first time making home made strawberry freezer jam! I got together with my friends to make some jam. We all decided it was not nearly as hard as we thought it would be, and it was fun. The jam may not be sugar free,but it is delicious! (Pictured from left to right Me, Kristan, Elissa, and Kim.)

3 comments:

kell-bell said...

Mmm, freezer jam is pure sugar goodness! Brooke and I love to make it, and I just eat it straight from the Jar!

James said...

Katie, you should be a HAND model. Look at you holding that jar, you could be on QVC selling diamond rings!! I could be your hand-model agent, and we'd make you wear oven mitts at all times to protect your hands!

James said...

That was actually kelly by the way, i'm just on jim's login! Didnt' want you to think Jim has a thing for your hands! he he - Kelly